Every connection creates the opportunity to build a better life.
Become a Space Coast Builds Sponsor and make an investment in our community to build strength, security and self reliance through shelter. Space Coast Habitat for Humanity is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to eliminating substandard housing by building safe and affordable homes for low-income, hardworking families who cannot qualify for a conventional mortgage.
Who are we building for?
Space Coast Habitat for Humanity will build homes for low-income veterans, single and dual parent families, elderly, and people with disabilities. Each (full home) partner family pays a 0% interest mortgage, puts 300 hours of sweat equity labor towards Habitat communities and attends home owner education classes before moving into their own home. Space Coast Habitat for Humanity is a hand up, not a hand out. Together we are helping families have a successful future by providing affordable housing to hard-working, local families and individuals.
What benefits does my company receive from the sponsorship of a Habitat for Humanity home?
- Support a homeownership opportunity for a working family in Brevard County.
- Team Builds provide a fun and rewarding experience for your company or organization. No previous construction skills are necessary and Habitat will provide all the tools and training you need for success.
- Receive positive media and public relations.
- The Community Contribution Tax Credit Program (CCTCP) , a state funded program, may assist in the reimbursement of your contribution. Please contact us for further details.
It costs Habitat for Humanity an average of $138,000 in materials and labor to build a home. We ask that you become a Space Coast Builds partner by donating up to the full $138,000 of the required funds. We then work with private donors to provide the rest of the funding.
- Exclusive Full Home Sponsorship
- Joint Sponsorships
Hope Builder - $69,000
Legacy Builder - $30,000
Co-Sponsor Full Home Sponsorship
- Community Builder - $15,000
- Dream Builder - $10,000
Homebuilder Builder - $7,500
- 8 Opportunities
Foundation Builder - $5,000
- 12 Opportunities
Welcome Home Builder - $3,000